Here are 10 gift ideas for under $50.
1. Cb2 Glass Beverage Dispenser. Overscaled chem-style glass beaker keeps seven quarts of your favorite beverage on tap. Help party hosts serve up a big batch of holiday cheer. The quirky cork stopper and beaker shape make it unique and memorable. $49.95.
2. 2013 Wall Calendar from Anne Taintor: The doyenne of droll returns for another year of wicked wit and hilarious quips. $12.59
3. Necklaces from the R house: These darling, handmade, and personalized necklaces are just $40, and can be customized with just the right message for the recipient.
4. Sunset throws. An ombre effect gives a comfy throw a trendy kick. Perfect for a new college grad or your chic friend. The 44-inch-by-56-inch heart-warmer is available in a variety of colors, including gray, teal, goldenrod, light blue and purple. $49.
5. Watering cans. Landscape designer or apartment gardener: What nature lover wouldn’t love a retro, white gardening can? Available in two sizes: 2.2 liter and 7 liter. $16–$29.
6. Tea-riffic Travel Mug with infuser. With this travel tea tumbler you'll be able brew loose tea or tea bags in minutes and do it while on-the-go. Plus, this double wall insulated tumbler will keep your tea hot for up to two hours. It has a convenient (and attractive) carry and go design and will hold up to 16-ounces of your favorite beverage. $12.99
7. Complete the gift with Barnes and Noble's Holiday Tea by Harney for just $10.95.
8. Theater-style Popcorn Maker: Can't decide what to get the cousins this year? What family wouldn't love a theater-style popcorn maker?$49
8. Cheese board and spreader. Keep charcuterie, cheese and olives on hand, and you’re always ready to party. $28.
9. iHome: Compatible with iPad , iPhone , iPod & other MP3 players, with non-skid surface. Features Hi-Fi speakers in specially designed speaker chambers for a clear, crisp sound. Open design for easy access to all iPad , iPhone , iPod or MP3 player control. Operates on 4 AA batteries so that you can take your music anywhere. $19, comes in 4 colors.
10. Snowman family kit. Includes a hand-painted carrying pail, corncob pipe, carrot nose, and eyes not actually made out of coal. And don't forget the top hat! $26