Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Most Wished for Holiday Gifts 2012

Have some shopping to do but you don't know what someone might want? Here are the most wished for items on the Amazon Wish List.

DVD/Blu-Ray
The Dark Knight Rises, $24.96
(But personally I don't see why you should get that when you can get the Batman trilogy combo pack for $29.96. In fact, I just added it to my own wish list!)




Electronic-
Kindle Fire HD $199


Video Game-
Halo 4 $59.96


Toys and Games-
Cards Against Humanity, $24.96


Books-
The Casual Vacancy (JK Rowling), $20
(Can I put in a plug here for my own book? Get You Heard It Here First on Kindle for $2.99!)


Music-
Babel by Mumford and Sons, $11.37 (not going to even pretend I understand this one!)








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...